The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) recently announced New Hampshire Insurance Commissioner Roger A. Sevigny was re-elected as NIPR president for 2014. Sevigny has been a member of the NIPR board since 2007 and has served as president since May …
- New Chubb Will Preserve Old Chubb's Agency Culture, Says ACE's Greenberg
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- ACE Names North America Management Team for New Chubb
- Jardine Lloyd Sues Rival Howden Over Mass Resignation in Singapore
- Labor Department's 6-Part Test for Classifying Employees, Independent Contractors
- Movie Theaters Balk at Security Checks Following Shootings
- Senate Republicans Plan Another Vote to Repeal Obamacare
- Miami Agent Arrested for Stealing More than $80K from Clients
- How Old Is Average Vehicle on U.S. Roads?
- Fiat Chrysler Recall Highlights Cyber Risks of Connected Cars, Telematics
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!