The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc. (PIACT) announced that Loretta Lesko, vice president of operations for the DiMatteo Group in Shelton, Connecticut, has been elected president of PIACT for 2016-17.
- Latest Republican Proposal: Let States That Like Obamacare Keep It
- High-Flying Drone Market Comes Down to Earth Earlier Than Expected
- California Department of Insurance Issues Notice of Noncompliance to State Farm
- Oklahoman Must Pay Back $525K for Embezzling Clients' Insurance Money
- Seizing Today's Program Business Opportunities
- U.S. and EU Reach Agreement on Insurance Regulation
- Marsh & McLennan Acquires Southeast Brokerage J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Trump Says He Has Plan for 'Insurance for Everybody' to Replace Obamacare
- GOP-Led Senate Takes First Step Toward Ending Obamacare, 51-48
- Robo-Insurance Agents? Bring 'Em On, Phygitally, Say Consumers
- Trump Says He Has Plan for 'Insurance for Everybody' to Replace Obamacare | Comments (190)
- GOP-Led Senate Takes First Step Toward Ending Obamacare, 51-48 | Comments (134)
- Supporters of Overtime Hike Turn to States as Obama Rule Unlikely to Survive | Comments (46)
- Latest Republican Proposal: Let States That Like Obamacare Keep It | Comments (37)
- California Woman Slaps Chipotle With $2.2B Suit over Privacy Violation | Comments (18)
Research and White Papers
Editors and Contributors
Amy O' ConnorFlorida Ruling Against Insurer in Concurrent Loss Case 'Not a Surprise'
Andrea WellsA Survivor's Story: City of Hope and Marshall Cotta
Elizabeth BlosfieldInsurance Industry Sees Challenges with New York City Crawler Crane Requirements
L.S. HowardCyber Market Hampered by Insurability Challenges: Report