Missouri insurance regulators announced a $1.2 million settlement agreement with nine AIG affiliated insurance companies after a market conduct examination into their handling of workers’ compensation insurance. During the course of the examination, the department alleged AIG insurance companies failed …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver