A federal appeals court has upheld an $82,000 award to a white attorney who argued he was a victim of discrimination by the black-majority Greenwood Leflore Hospital board. George Dulin argued he was pushed out of his job as the …
- P/C Insurance Industry's Low Unemployment Rate Likely to Go Lower
- What El Niño Means for the Coming Winter in U.S.
- Lloyd's Casualty Reinsurance Underwriters Concerned History Repeating Itself
- Miami Agent Arrested for Operating With Expired License, Stealing Premium Funds
- Willis UK, AIG Launch Automatically Renewing Policy for Mid-Market
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- How to Know What Insurance Customers Want
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Plagued by Drought, California Prepares For El Niño Storms
- Franchise Parents, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
- Driver’s ‘Selfie’ Attempt Causes Crash, Maine Police Say
- Shopping, Banking from Car Dashboards Opens Door to Identity Theft
- California Lawmakers Equal Pay Law Said to be Toughest in U.S.
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!