The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) recently named 30 consumer liaison representatives for 2015. The 20 funded and 10 unfunded consumer representatives begin their terms Jan. 1, 2015. Eighteen of the funded consumer representatives participated in the program in …
- Telematics Changing Drivers' Behavior: Insurance Research
- How Wearable Devices Could Disrupt the Insurance Industry
- Berkshire Hathaway Acquires Iscar Metalworking Companies
- Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford Posts 2014 Growth; Overall Revenue up 13.4%
- Family of Vermont Trooper Killed in 2003 Gets $4.5M From State's Insurer
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed