The New York Road Runners (NYRR), a nonprofit group that organizes the annual New York City Marathon, received $15 million in insurance proceeds from Lloyd’s of London for the cancelled New York City marathon in 2012, according to a report …
- ACE Names North America Management Team for New Chubb
- Pool Fire at Las Vegas Hotel Fueled by Fake Palm Trees
- Blue Bell Begins Trial Production Runs after Listeria Scare
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- Berkley Sees 'Management Egos, Rewards' Behind M&A Activity
- Senate Republicans Plan Another Vote to Repeal Obamacare
- Is Climate Change Now Its Own Industry?
- Intellectual Property: Conan O’Brien, Doobie Brothers, ‘Happy Birthday’, Michael Jordan
- How Old Is Average Vehicle on U.S. Roads?
- Insurers Warned to ‘Think Before You Snap’ as Florida Drone Privacy Law Takes Flight