The Hoover District site will soon become the new location for the area’s Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC) Service Office. The office, located at 339 E. Maple Street in North Canton, will house approximately 100 employees serving Canton area …
- Allianz to Assume Fireman's Fund Commercial Lines; Future of Personal Lines Uncertain
- BP Hopes Missing Comma Triggers $750 Million Transocean Spill Insurance
- Tropical Storm Polo Follows Odile Track to Blast Baja California
- Insurance Will Absorb Some Costs in Home Depot's Giant Privacy Breach
- How Spouse's Personality Influences Job Success
- Administration Says 7.3 Milion People Paid for Obamacare Coverage
- Idaho Car Crash Caused by Burned Armpit Hair?
- Miami Hopes Storm Pumps, Seawall Will Protect Against Rising Seas
- Parents of Colorado Theater Shooting Victims Sue Ammo Seller
- AG Holder Seeks Tools to Prosecute Executives for White Collar Crimes
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
We are scientists and we would like the opportunity to explain what is at stake for our state.More Quotes
Scientists from Florida universities who asked to meet with Gov. Rick Scott about climate change.