A Tampa-area woman has sued US Airways, saying she was injured after a rough landing at Tampa International Airport. Nancy Linker, who is 48, said in the lawsuit that she was hospitalized after the front tires of US Airways Flight …
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Update: Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Liberty Mutual Centralizing Personal Lines Service at 6 Call Centers
- Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Tells of his Psychiatric Problems; Big ‘Gesture’ Plan
- Georgia State Agencies Preparing for Medical Marijuana Law
- Supreme Court Turns Down ‘Death Panel’ Challenge
- Ex-Pilot’s Suit Says JetBlue Should Have Known He Was Unfit to Fly
- Under Pressure, Governor Says New Indiana Law ‘Not About Discrimination’
- California Broker Nabbed for Pocketing More Than $500K From Safety Program
- One Killed by Falling Beams After 18-Wheeler Hits Texas Bridge
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!