A Tulsa insurance agent has pleaded guilty to exploitation of the elderly for defrauding a Muskogee couple out of nearly $300,000, the Oklahoma Insurance Department announced. Presley Keith Dennis was arrested in January after an investigation by the department’s anti-fraud …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme