Devices that record crash-related data would be required in all new cars and light trucks under a U.S. Department of Transportation proposal made on Friday to broaden their growing use in the United States. The proposed rule, which may stir …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines