A federal judge on Wednesday ordered PricewaterhouseCoopers to face a $1 billion lawsuit claiming that its bad accounting advice was a substantial cause of the October 2011 bankruptcy of MF Global Holdings Ltd., a brokerage run by former New Jersey …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Planet Moves Closer to Dangerous Levels of Warming with 2015 Temperatures: UN
- 15 Texas Counties Receive Disaster Declarations from October Storms
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities