A.M. Best Co. has affirmed the financial strength rating of ‘A-‘ (Excellent) and issuer credit rating (ICR) of “a-” of Bermuda-based Third Point Reinsurance Company Ltd. (TPRCL). The outlook for both ratings is stable. Best also assigned an ICR of …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!