Rose Wang looks at her staff of 70 employees and wonders if she’ll have to lay off some of them to comply with the health care law. The owner of Binary Group Inc., an information technology firm based in Alexandria, …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Judge Allows NFL Player's Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Uber Drivers' Class Action Raises Worker Classification, Arbitration, Liability Issues
- AIG Reported Considering Sale of Blocks of Business to Narrow Focus
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Sudden Collapse of Health Co-Op in N.Y. Leaves Doctors Owed Millions
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Former Texas Agent Pleads Guilty to Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients