According to catastrophe modeling firm AIR Worldwide, Typhoon Neoguri weakened to a tropical storm before it made landfall on Japan’s southernmost island, Kyushu, at 6 a.m. Thursday, July 10, local time (5 p.m. Wednesday, July 9, Eastern Time). Minimum central …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- How to Know What Insurance Customers Want
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Plagued by Drought, California Prepares For El Niño Storms
- Franchise Parents, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
- Driver’s ‘Selfie’ Attempt Causes Crash, Maine Police Say
- California Lawmakers Equal Pay Law Said to be Toughest in U.S.
- Uber Plans for Driverless Cars, Hires Hacking and Robotics Experts
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!