This is probably the 20th year ahead-yearend outlook story I’ve written over the years. They’re usually fun, and experts who comment for them can be way off, far out or spot on. Looking forward is good, and looking back is …
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- FAA Hopes to Send Message with $1.9 Million Penalty Against Drone Photographer
- If Auto Injury Claims Frequency Is Falling, Why Are Claims Costs Rising?
- What's Driving Surplus Lines Insurance Growth?
- Fraud Class Action Claim Filed Against Fantasy Sports Sites
- Gunmakers’ Liability Shield Emerges as Issue in Democratic Presidential Race
- Drugs Prices Much Higher in U.S. Than in Other Countries: Research
- New Car Safety Features Can Be ‘Turn-Off’ for Confused Drivers
- U.S. Senator from Nevada Suing Exercise Band Maker over Eye Injury
- Delaware’s Pumpkin Flinging Event Canceled Due to Insurance Issues