Selective Insurance Group in Branchville, N.J., announced the following appointments by its subsidiary, Selective Insurance Company of America. Thomas Case has been named vice president, Business Intelligence & Analytics. He is based in Branchville, N.J. Case joined Selective in 1981 …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: How Management Shapes an Agency’s E&O Culture
Amy O' ConnorSouth Carolina Approves Rate Changes to State Workers’ Comp Plan
Don JerglerReport: California Workers’ Comp Premiums Growing at Double-Digit Rates
Amy O' ConnorKentucky’s Revised Accident Victim Anti-Solicitation Law Under Fire, Again