The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) recently announced New Hampshire Insurance Commissioner Roger A. Sevigny was re-elected as NIPR president for 2014. Sevigny has been a member of the NIPR board since 2007 and has served as president since May …
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Update: Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Major Insurers to Strike Deal to Support Compromise TNC Language
- Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Tells of his Psychiatric Problems; Big ‘Gesture’ Plan
- Liberty Mutual Centralizing Personal Lines Service at 6 Call Centers
- Supreme Court Turns Down ‘Death Panel’ Challenge
- Ex-Pilot’s Suit Says JetBlue Should Have Known He Was Unfit to Fly
- One Killed by Falling Beams After 18-Wheeler Hits Texas Bridge
- Under Pressure, Governor Says New Indiana Law ‘Not About Discrimination’
- Indiana Woman Awarded $510K for Injury Outside Wal-Mart Store
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!