Auto insurer Safety Insurance Company agreed to pay more than $200,000 to settle allegations that it overcharged hundreds of inexperienced drivers by failing to reduce premiums as consumers gained additional years of driving experience. The settlement was announced Tuesday by …
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- How to Know What Insurance Customers Want
- What El Niño Means for the Coming Winter in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Franchise Parents, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
- Driver’s ‘Selfie’ Attempt Causes Crash, Maine Police Say
- Shopping, Banking from Car Dashboards Opens Door to Identity Theft
- Drivers Convicted, Jailed for Crashes Now Blamed on Car Defects
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!