Is your agency or company suffering from social media denial? Despite 60 percent of Americans using some form of social media, according to the Pew Research Center, the prevailing belief by businesses is that social media is a fad, a …
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- FAA Hopes to Send Message with $1.9 Million Penalty Against Drone Photographer
- If Auto Injury Claims Frequency Is Falling, Why Are Claims Costs Rising?
- What's Driving Surplus Lines Insurance Growth?
- Fraud Class Action Claim Filed Against Fantasy Sports Sites
- Gunmakers’ Liability Shield Emerges as Issue in Democratic Presidential Race
- Drugs Prices Much Higher in U.S. Than in Other Countries: Research
- New Car Safety Features Can Be ‘Turn-Off’ for Confused Drivers
- U.S. Senator from Nevada Suing Exercise Band Maker over Eye Injury
- Delaware’s Pumpkin Flinging Event Canceled Due to Insurance Issues
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!