Guernsey has received the green light for its companies to list on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx). The Exchange’s Listing Committee has “formally approved Guernsey as an acceptable overseas jurisdiction for the purpose of companies incorporated in the Island …
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
- House Republicans Release Flood Insurance Relief Bill
- Red-Light Cameras: Safety Measure or Money Grab?
- Supreme Court Allows Class Action in Closely-Watched Moldy Washer Cases
- Study Says N.Y. 'Scaffold Law' Drives Up Construction Costs, Causes Injuries
- Liberty Mutual Swings to Profit; 2013 Full-Year Income Rises 110% to $1.74B
- Sprint Corp. Sued Over Nude Photo Posting in California
- Pilots Defend Safety of Home-Built Planes
- Study Shows P/C Insurers Plan to Hire, Grow Significantly in 2014
- Study Says N.Y. ‘Scaffold Law’ Drives Up Construction Costs, Causes Injuries
- Conn. Man Sues NYC Bike-Share Operator for $15M After Crash
Editors and Contributors
Don JerglerTransportation Network Companies, Uber Liability Gap Worry Insurers
Randall HedlundWhy Sexual & Physical Abuse Coverage Is Important for Nonprofits
Curtis PearsallE&O Insights: How Well Do You Know Your Own E&O Policy?
Chris BurandWhy Agencies Need to Pay More Attention to Insurer Insolvency
Charles ChamnessNAIC's First Step Toward Openness, Transparency