Insurance Australia Group Limited (IAG) announced that it has received the required regulatory approvals from the Commonwealth Acting Assistant Treasurer for its acquisition of the Wesfarmers insurance underwriting business. IAG expects to complete the transaction on June 30, 2014. Managing …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!