Private and federal mine safety inspectors can be held liable and sued when a negligent inspection results in the wrongful death of a coal miner, the state Supreme Court ruled in handing a victory to the widows of two men …
- Google Dupes Insurance Buyers: Insurance Agent Executive
- GEICO, Allstate to Raise Auto Insurance Premiums
- 30 More Arrested in Second Wave of Massive Florida Insurance Fraud Scheme
- Vertafore’s Answer to Google Compare for Agents
- The Scoop on Recall Insurance and Listeria-Linked Ice Cream
- Insurance Pros: What Are Your Thoughts on Climate Change?
- Georgia Officers Issue 270 Tickets Under ‘Slow Poke’ Law
- Texas Law Bans Cities From Banning Fracking and Drilling
- Smartcars Could Cause Traffic Headaches
- Senate Committee Passes Dodd-Frank Relief Bill Without Democrats
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!