A family that claims a woman was frozen to death in a hospital morgue after she was prematurely declared dead can proceed with a medical malpractice lawsuit, an appeals court ruled. The California 2nd District Court of Appeal overturned a …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO