New Jersey authorities said the president of a New Jersey roofing company was sentenced to jail Friday for providing false and misleading information to the company’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier to avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in premiums …
- Court Rules Against Obamacare Subsidies for Federal Exchange Insureds
- Are Storm Shutters Unsafe?
- 1 in 4 Young Adults Don't Leave Home; Trend Expected to Rise
- 16 States Face High Risk of Earthquakes
- Penn. Family Awarded $18M in Bad Faith Suit Against Nationwide
- Supreme Court Could Get Obamacare Subsidies Question
- 1 in 4 Young Adults Don’t Leave Home; Trend Expected to Rise
- More Than 10 Million Adults Gain Health Coverage Since Obamacare Began
- Jury Says Florida Church Must Pay Burn Victim
- Florida Drunk Driver Run Over By Own Vehicle
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
Be proud of your child’s accomplishments but also be aware that having children in college raises new insurance considerations.More Quotes
Mark R. Desrochers, The Hanover Insurance Group