Payments per claim for the medical care of injured workers in Louisiana were higher and growing faster than in most states, according to a 16-state study by the Workers Compensation Research Institute (WCRI). The WCRI study, CompScope Medical Benchmarks for …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!