XL Group plc announced that XL Insurance (Bermuda) Ltd has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary, XL Life Reinsurance (SAC) Ltd (XLLR), to GreyCastle Holdings Ltd. for $570 million in cash. The bulletin indicated that on …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Judge Allows NFL Player's Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Uber Drivers' Class Action Raises Worker Classification, Arbitration, Liability Issues
- AIG Reported Considering Sale of Blocks of Business to Narrow Focus
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Sudden Collapse of Health Co-Op in N.Y. Leaves Doctors Owed Millions
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Former Texas Agent Pleads Guilty to Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines