Yakima County, Wash. has settled a lawsuit stemming from an assault by an on-duty sheriff’s deputy against his estranged wife. The Yakima Herald reported the woman has reached a $250,000 settlement with the county. Michelle Moore had made a $10 …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!