Yakima County, Wash. has settled a lawsuit stemming from an assault by an on-duty sheriff’s deputy against his estranged wife. The Yakima Herald reported the woman has reached a $250,000 settlement with the county. Michelle Moore had made a $10 …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016