Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:46 am
- Forum: Opinions
- Topic: Should friend buy an AllState Agency? - Help!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 52622
I have been an insurance agent for 37 years; 16 years captive agent, 21 years independent agent. I believe I have seen it all. Tell your friend to run away! I read above, “cesspool” reference to Allstate. I believe that is an understatement with regard to corporate management and generally (80%) of ...
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:28 am
- Forum: Hard-to-Place Accounts
- Topic: Garage Dealers E&O Policy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 29547
The carriers that specialize in Garage Operations will typically provide this coverage under "Your Work". The work is typically excluded with coverage applying to the concurrent loss.