Trucking markets Ca & Nv all lines

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Lemore
Insurance Journal Fan

Trucking markets Ca & Nv all lines

Post by Lemore »

I am looking for markets for transportation companies. I have a 50-50 mix of long haul trucking firms and local truckers. I am looking for all lines especially trucking liability, workers compensation, general liability and cargo. A large majority of my book of business consists of household goods movers. Any companies that are able to write household goods movers would be a plus. Thank you.

http://www.lemoreinsurance.com
Lemore at info@lemoreinsurance.com
Thank you.
jimmyr1978
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Trucking markets Ca & Nv all lines

Post by jimmyr1978 »

There are really only 3 household mover markets nationwide: Vanliner (merging with National Interstate); TransGuard; and Movers Choice (AIG Paper). There may be a few E/S markets writing them, but those 3 have a bulk of the marketplace.
Chad Filley
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Chad Filley »

I have several PEO markets that can write the comp & (some can write the GL also) local hauling accounts will easier but if the long haul are clean they can be done also.
Staff Brokers Inc.
Chad Filley
Sales Consultant
chad@staffbroker.net
44 SE 1st Ave
Suite 315
Ocala, FL 34471
tel: 352-369-0668 ext. 205
fax: 352-369-3163
mobile: 352-266-8441
http://www.staffbroker.net
a01
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by a01 »

While we are not a market for movers of household goods, as respects truckers in general, The Hartford is a great market for motor truck cargo, warehouse legal liability, and property insurance. We also offer a host of other inland and ocean marine coverage's, which our microsite provides information about at www.thehartford.com/info/marine. We'll give you a call to discuss business opportunities.

Alexander McGinley
Underwriting Officer, Marine
Hartford Financial Services
860-547-9395