Can't Wait Years To Make Money

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
cvoorhees
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by cvoorhees »

I"ve seen a couple of posts, that are telling me it will take Years, to make money in the insurance business. I'll starve by then, I have a mortgage, and bills, etc....
I'm thinking about going online, and taking the insurance classes, then taking my state test, to get my license, but I need to make some income once I obtain it....
PLease tell me it will not take years.......
Cullen

Post by Cullen »

I've seen you posting for qiute a while and it really boils down to this: You have to amke a decision and follow through. Anyone in sales will tell you that the fortune is in the follow through. There are many ways that you can get started part time and build that way. There is no reason that after a couple of years part time that you can't be ready to go full time independent or break into financial planning or any other avenue of financial services.

Where are you located. Maybe I can get you in touch with some people that I am associated with. E mail me and I'll give you my contact info.
cvoorhees

Post by cvoorhees »

Cleveland Texas
tailor33
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by tailor33 »

I am an independent agent in Spring, TX. Shoot me an email at zoltoninsurance@usa.com and I will be glad to work with you.
lgewis
Insurance Journal Fan

Years to Make Money?: That Depends!

Post by lgewis »

If you are willing to consider advance commissions (first 5 sales $75, then performance-based pay increases $100- $182. Sell corporate plans and you are looking to reach over $1000 per sale) plus lifetime residuals you might want to join other insurance professionals in providing Legal Insurance (ID Theft Shield, Legal Shield, Family and Group Plans, Corporate Plans, Law Officer Plans, Commercial Driver Plans). ID Shields are selling like hotcakes with all the ID theft scandals in the media. This means you can capitalize on the situation with cross-sell and upsell

Company does it's own underwrting and takes care of customer service and maintenance for you so you can concentrate on selling.

If you want to listen in to our last Group conference call you can hear how some agents are doing. Because of the advance commissions and daily pay you can start making money right away.

The company is 32 year old and on NYSE since 1999. Stock almost doubled since. Despite the massive growth market penetration is only about 2% nationwide. You want to be there for the tipping point for the legal shield. Join me and I will show you how your product will get bought rather than just sold.

Visit my website @ [www.gobiz.us] for plan information.
You may call me toll-free 877-682-3543 or my cell: 778-882-2774 If you want to be in on conference call contact me for arrangements.[/url]