Identity Theft coverage

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
LucyLo
Insurance Journal Fan

Identity Theft coverage

Post by LucyLo »

I have a client who is looking for identity theft coverage that they can offer to their customers. I believe it would have to be a master policy for them and then all of their customers who wish to participate would be on their policy. My client is a residential document shredding company. Does anyone know where to obtain such coverage or where I can go to discuss having this type of policy made?
yankeedog
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Identity Theft coverage

Post by yankeedog »

Lucy- I have had good luck writing "master"policies with a new small Business unit of Ace Insurance. Let me know
if you are interested in pursuing.
saabins
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by saabins »

You can also check with AIG & Chubb. They have some really good coverage for this exposure
chizcurlz
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by chizcurlz »

There are lots of providers who offer Identity Theft Coverage for your protection. You can find online providers like Nationwide, Allied Insurance and Farmers. Check their websites and see what's the best package suits for you. They also offer 24/7 Customer Support.
sethm
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sethm »

A good option is to get identity theft protection from a company that does ONLY theft identity protection. Never get it from homeowners insurance company. Get the experts in your area.
robmejia
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by robmejia »

I read an article stating that it is stupid investment that one mustn't take. It's coverage is so small that it's basically a waste of money.