Workers Compensation: California

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Scorpius Risk Management
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Scorpius Risk Management »

Does anyone know how to get to Everest National Ins Co for a WC submission?<P>Does anyone know who / what is Izzo? <BR>Thanks! Wayne<BR>
CZientek@Rockwoodco.com
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by CZientek@Rockwoodco.com »

Izzo Insurance Services<BR> 7234 West North Ave<BR> Elmwood Park, IL 60635<BR> (708)452-1700<P> Good luck!
Barbara Fenton
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Barbara Fenton »

Izzo Insurance Services, Inc. - izzoinsurance.com - company is a managing underwriter and program administrator for security guards, detective agencies and alarm installation and repair companies operating in all states on an admitted basis specifically for WC Excess Insurance coverage.<BR>
Jim Warlin
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Jim Warlin »

You may find access to Everest National Ins. Co. thru AARIS, San Francisco, Ca. (Am. All Risk Ins. Services) They are an MGA for Everest National. Hope that helps you. J. Warlin, Perkins-Warlin Ins. Svcs., Cathedral City, Ca.
Scorpius Risk Management
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Scorpius Risk Management »

Many thanks to the kind and dedicated folks who offer such professional help. Our agency has a lot of 501c3 Non Profit clients. Our YWCAs, Abuse Shelters, Boys & Girls Clubs (and more) do not have a big bag of money for WC premium. I have heard, WC coverage is available thru Everest and someone called IZZO. Now Thru your help, I have learned, I can access Everest National thru AARIS (888-782-987). Also, thru American Team Managers, Orange County CA, 800-888-9891 or 714-685-5240. And, I have learned IZZo is an MGA, 708-452-1700. And lastly, I am told to try www programbusiness.com. Blessing to you all, Peace be with you. Wayne Hall.