Office Risk in Florida

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
whansen9
Insurance Journal Fan

Office Risk in Florida

Post by whansen9 »

Does anybody have any suggestions on writing an office risk in Florida. My insured, a CA based corp has opened an office in Florida and I tried adding it to his current BOP but the company says they have no extra capacity so they won't add it on. It's basically for BPP at 350k, no building coverage needed as they are tenants. The risk is in St. Augustine, FL with Masonry construction and a metal roof. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
benwilli
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Office Risk in Florida

Post by benwilli »

All Risks has been most helpful for most Florida locations
jtmann
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jtmann »

Call Hull & Company in Ft. Lauderdale. Tell them you wish to be contracted, then ask for the online rating tool access. That will allow you to quote, bind, and issue coastal personal lines properties including wind. It is fun being able to write the Florida risks. For the commercial lines business contact them by phone and e mail applications to the responsible person.

Good luck.
whansen9
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by whansen9 »

My agency is not licensed in Florida. I think that could cause a problem. I am based in CA.
ED3771316
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by ED3771316 »

I can get it done in Surplus if you have no other options.