Peo And Employee Leasing Companies?

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Peobigwig
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Peo And Employee Leasing Companies?

Post by Peobigwig »

Peo or employee leasing companies provide a number of valuable services to their clients. Typically, a Peo or employee leasing company will provide payroll services and assist companies in managing their human resources by providing employee manuals and other services, which are sometimes difficult for smaller companies to provide on their own. Better management of workplace safety can help control the cost of worker compensation. Improved hiring practices and experienced representation in unemployment insurance benefit and tax matters can help keep the cost of unemployment compensation down. Because leasing companies represent a number of employers, and therefore a larger pool of workers, the cost of benefits can sometimes be lowered. In some cases, client employers, which could not afford to provide certain benefits such as health insurance, find it affordable to do so when taking advantage of the buying power of an employee leasing company.

That statement was written by the Department Of Labor. If you would like more information about Peo or Employee Leasing Companies you can visit PML Worldwide at http://www.planmarc.com or call 800-567-0235. PML Worldwide is one of the longest operating Peo companies in the United States, SINCE 1985.

Please feel free to post any questions or comments!
Thanks
Chad Filley
Insurance Journal Addict

PEO's & Employee Leasing

Post by Chad Filley »

I agree with the above information that has been posted regarding PEOs/Employee Leasing companies. I do not have a direct contract with PML Worldwide but I have always heard good things about them.

I am in the same industry although positioned as a broker with access to multiple different PEOs that deal with all different types & sizes of business throught out the United States.

To find out more about who we are and how we operate please call us or visit our website.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Staff Brokers Inc.
Chad Filley
Sales Consultant
chad@staffbroker.net
44 SE 1st Ave
Suite 315
Ocala, FL 34471
tel: 352-369-0668 ext. 205
fax: 352-369-3163
mobile: 352-266-8441
http://www.staffbroker.net
PEO-Advisor
Insurance Journal Fan

PEO and Employee Leasing

Post by PEO-Advisor »

Great comments by everyone here. Using a Professional Employer Organization or PEO is really a great avenue for HR outsourcing for small and medium sized business. However, finding the "best fit"
Diamonds
Insurance Journal Fan

PML Worldwide

Post by Diamonds »

Does anybody know anything about this company, PML Worldwide Http://www.planmarc.com. Everyone is talking about them lately like they are the best thing since sliced cheese.[/url]
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Peo And Employee Leasing Companies?

Post by volstrike3 »

I work with BBSI and have been very happy with them. I was reluctant to place clients with a PEO but they provided a significant savings (WC, payroll) so the insured wanted to give it a shot. That was 4 years ago and things are still running smoothly. PEO's are not the answer for everybody but they are a good fit for many employers.
HROplus
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by HROplus »

PEO or employee leasing (sometimes referred to as staff leasing...really depends on the States you are talking about), is a great solution for companies that are looking to get better control over risk management.

The PEO partners with your company and offers a safety program along with their comp policy. Often the rates are discounted as much as 50%. We have had a great amount of success getting businesses out of the risk pool with this program.

The additional benefit is the comp is pay-as-you-go, no deposits, no ARAP charges, no penalties for underpayment at year end. Plus...NO AUDITS!

We recently placed an $8 million payroll, national IT staffing company with a PEO that is saving them more than $100,000 annually in premiums.

Kristian Svindland
Owner, President
HROplus
http://www.hroplus.com
offshoreleased
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by offshoreleased »

I agree also with your information. It's very nice that someone explains what is employee leasing. It makes me understand employee leasing more. I also want to share something. Employee Leasing gives benefits, it is a great way in hiring person for a job without having to worry about the payroll and HR issues normally associated with the employment.