Zywave input

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
insurance1guy
Insurance Journal Fan

Zywave input

Post by insurance1guy »

I have been contacted by Zywave as well as had a demo for there software products. I would like to know if anyone uses Zywave and what pros/cons you have found with Zywave.
Agent in PA
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Zywave input

Post by Agent in PA »

My office has Zywave's Broker Briefcase, I don't think many of us actually use it.

I find it useful when an insured wants an explanation of certain coverages (Hired & Non-Owned Auto specifically), workplace compliance posters or help creating an employee handbook, but that is about all I use it for.

I've never been able to find a checklist/waiver template that fit my needs when looking for one & I think their email templates are cumbersome. You cannot easily preview the documents it creates before downloading/sending them, which I think is a pain.

If your insureds have lots of compliance questions then you may find it more useful than I do. I believe there is also an OSHA reporting portal that may be helpful if you have a lot of construction type clients.

Hope this helps!