High Value Home in high brush CA

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
dgarzoli
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

High Value Home in high brush CA

Post by dgarzoli »

Have a home with $3m coverage A in a high brush area. Obviously all (of our) CA markets have declined as have the non-standards. Coverage needed far exceeds the FAIR plans capabilities. I'm an independent so we can get to pretty much any carrier if there is something out there writing this market.

TIA
insguy12

Re: High Value Home in high brush CA

Post by insguy12 »

Just had the same issue. The only carrier willing to provide a quote was Scottsdale. We use RT Specialty to obtain the quote from them.
monica reyes

Post by monica reyes »

Hi,
I can offer Scottsdale and a few other options for high value risks in brush, if written with the Fair Plan, we offer a Wrap or DIC that provides liability and other coverages.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you have any other questions or what to discuss a risk.

phone: 800-234-6977 ext.214
email: monicareyes@amqts.com
Chevy
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Chevy »

@dgarzoli - if you haven't already tried them, may want to check with LSI in Walnut Creek. They may be able to provide coverage through one of their proprietary programs. Good luck on your search!