CGL For Power Sport Rental Company-ID

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
mreimer
Insurance Journal Fan

CGL For Power Sport Rental Company-ID

Post by mreimer »

I am looking for a carrier for CGL for a power sport rental business. The business sells memberships to their customers. The membership gives these customers access to use Wakeboard Boats, UTV's, Toy Haulers and Snowmobiles. The company does NOT rent out personal cars or trucks. Members will schedule to use one of the toys and pick it up and drop it off at the scheduled time. All members have drivers license checks done and have to go through an in person training to learn to use the equipment and they have to pass a driving test with the instructor. They have been in business for approx 10 years. They have a clean loss history. Company provides all the certified safety equipment for each of the toys and does inspections on all of them before and after each use. If you are not a member you cannot access their equipment.

I have shopped it to a ton of markets and everyone has declined except a couple. The premiums that have come back have been completely un-affordable. Hoping someone might have some thoughts on a carrier I haven't thought of yet.
gebhardt
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: CGL For Power Sport Rental Company-ID

Post by gebhardt »

Did you ever find a place to put this? I would try RT Specialty but expect premiums to be at least 250k ++