Page 1 of 1

Need a CA based/licensed surety for Service Contractors

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:23 am
by Elizabeth Souther
I am seeking a surety market for performance bonds for a large security guard contractor doing federal work. They are based in and work is in California. The contractor had some past isssues in financials but now is in good shape. Looking for bonding in single amounts of 2.5 million and 10.00 in aggregate. Can anyone help with a referral?


check CNA at 1-800-331-6053, South dakota

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:45 am
by insurancemaedchen
We have done Business with this Bond Company

bond companies

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:11 pm
by Tara
Surety Company of the Pacific is good, but not sure if client is too big. Also easy to get appointed.

Insco Dico is another option.

CNA does bonds, as well as Hartford & Financial Pacific... Check them all out.

Surety Bonds

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:31 am
by themaplewoodgroup
We placed surety bond for a security gaurd service in Florida doing federal projects. We're licensed in all states for surety. Call The Maplewood Group- 1-800-227-4938.

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:26 am
by bondguy
Service contracts can be tricky. Most sureties aren't going to want much to do with it. You may want to consider brokering this one out to a bond only agency that knows their markets....or check out the Surety Bond forums to see if any underwriters can guide you.

Re: Need a CA based/licensed surety for Service Contractors

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:36 pm
by Suretyguy
Hello we write service contracts and have an aggressive market for them email me or visit our website at I can definitely help you out! All we write are bonds.

Re: Need a CA based/licensed surety for Service Contractors

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:16 pm
by NFPSurety
We can help, as we are licensed in CA, and have a dedicated page for California Contractor Bonds. ... ense-bond/ Our main page is below. We'd be glad to assist. Thanks in advance.