Insurance for Skateboard Park

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
graber
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by graber »

Does anyone know of a company that will insure skateboard parks? We've come up with zilch so far, and the policy is needed ASAP. Thanks to anyone who has a reply!
Mitch Dunford
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Mitch Dunford »

We'll try and post your question about skatepark coverage on our daily email newsletter. Have you found a market for it yet? Let me know. Please call me at 800-897-9965 x123. Have you check our E&S Directory Online?<P>Mitch Dunford<BR>InsuranceJournal.com
execbroker
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by execbroker »

I think if you'll check with your local E&S general agent, Scottsdale Ins. Co. may offer if acceptable safety, usage waivers, etc. are all in order. Be prepared for deductble BI cover ! Skateboard, bicycle, and in-line skater parks are extremely hard to underwrite and place. Rates are extreme, just like the sport !
graber
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by graber »

Thanks so much to everyone who replied via email to our little plea here. We received many responses and will check them all out.
Heather Heidotting
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Heather Heidotting »

In case you have still not had any luck with finding a provider for skateboard parks, I know of one: Prime Insurance Syndicate. Please call me and I will give you the contact information. Call me at 800/544-0620 extension 2213.
Heather Heidotting<BR>Directory Coordinator<BR>National Underwriter Co.<BR>859/692-2213<BR>859/692-2293 fax