Need a Work Comp Wholesaler

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
joey52
Insurance Journal Addict

Need a Work Comp Wholesaler

Post by joey52 »

I am a Farmers agent in California, I currently have a commercial and persoanl lines wholesaler that I use, but they don't write work comp. Can anyone recommend a work comp wholesaler?
themaplewoodgroup
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: Need a Work Comp Wholesaler

Post by themaplewoodgroup »

We deal with a number of Farmers Agents,and have multiple WC markets and programs in CA. We would be pleased to work with you. Please call us at 800-227-4938 or you can send new business to SUBMISSIONS@THEMAPLEWOODGROUP.COM
The Maplewood Group
740-321-1137 (O)
740-321-1191 (F)
Sloanmason

Post by Sloanmason »

We have a couple of markets that we do business with. We are especially strong in USL&H/MEL work comp. Besides comp we have markets for GL, Pollution, Umbrella, and Auto. Some of the industries we specialize in are Marine (including USL&H/MEL work comp), Construction, Environmental, Energy and hard to place Products Liability risks.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with in the future.

Matt Foley

Sloan Mason Insurance Services
License No. 0D78351
www.sloanmason.com

1230 Columbia Street
Suite 530
San Diego
CA 92101

Direct 619 814 2497
Tel 619 325 1719
Fax 619 330 4512
Shagster12
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Shagster12 »

I work for an independent agency with pretty strong Comp market ties. But I've used a wholesale facility in the past that I thought was phenominal as they specialized in comp, so you might try the following.
IFIS: International Facilities Insurance Services in Los Angeles.
Good Luck!
DenaMartin
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by DenaMartin »

Hi, Joey.

Anderson & Murison, Inc. has an admitted, "A" Rated Work Comp Market with Quick Turnaround and a broad appetite. And if you're looking for a Wholesale Insurance Service with over 40 years in business and unparalleled service, we may be just the perfect fit! :)

If you already have applications completed, just fax to 323.255.0957 or e-mail to us at commercial@andersonmurison.com. Most risks are quoted in house by the next business day - usually a lot sooner! And if you need applications, just visit our website at www.andersonmurison.com. No need to log in. Just click the "Applications" tab and you're on your way.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. :)
~ Dena

Dena M. Martin
Senior Commercial Underwriter
323.255.2333 ext 226
dena.martin@andersonmurison.com
www.andersonmurison.com
Anderson & Murison, Inc.
"We Like to Say Yes!"
rbrown
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by rbrown »

Hi Joey52.

MarketScout has several stand alone WC markets available.

Please send Acords, X Mod and loss history to my attention.

Ralph Brown
972-934-4268
rbrown@marketscout.com
Scott Dahlgren
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Scott Dahlgren »

Good Afternoon,

My name is Scott Dahlgren and I am the Director of Marketing for the Harry W Gorst Company and Compass insurance Group of Agencies. We are MGA that has been doing business in Californis for over 40 yeras.

We Specialize in plcaing businees that Farmers won't write. We have over 25 markets to quote your comp risk.

Personal Commercial Professional Transportation and Comp

Please contact me and I will be happy to get you set up.

sdahlgren@gorst.com

www.gorst.com
andybkohler

Post by andybkohler »

We are an mono-line workers compensation MGA/Wholesaler with access to admitted A-rated carriers nationwide. Service is the key ingredient and secret weapon to attract, convert and retain clients. Our staff understands we provide protection and not a commodity. We sell the value of our service along with our benefits. Customer benefits include cost reduction through claims management and our exclusive UPAY-As-You-Go program. With UPAY-As-You-Go, premium is based on actual payroll, not estimates, eliminating annual premium down payments. We offer a quick quote service online for select industries at www.UnisourcePA.com. We pride ourselves by thinking outside the box and utilizing technology. We have fast turnaround, generally 24-48 hours with a complete submission. Agencies can become appointed right on our website and start submitting business right away. If you have any questions you can contact me at 678-294-5459.

Andy Kohler
Unisource Program Administrators
Andy.Kohler@UnisourcePA.com
GRCinCA
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by GRCinCA »

I'm a Farmers agent too. When I can't write it with Farmers I call Delinda Watts at Northwest Comp. Can't say enough good things about her.

dwatts@nwinsure.com
888-693-7892 X 2607

Good luck!
Greg Culley
Culley Insurance Services
http://www.culleyinsurance.com
waltmarkers

Post by waltmarkers »

I can't recommend Ron Johnson @ AmWins of Philadelphia strongly enough.

I can write in all 50 states with ACE, AIG, Medowbrook, Zenith and several others. He's really gotten a lot done for me.

Ron Johnson @ AmWins - 215-525-5635

Thanks!

Mark Walters
Scott Dahlgren
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Scott Dahlgren »

Hello Paul,

I am Scott Dahlgren The Director of Marketing for the Harry W. Gorst Company and Compass Insurance Group of Agencies.
We are a MGA that has been doing business in California for over 40 years.

I would like the opportunity to show you what we can do for you in regards to your Professional/Commercial/Personal/Work Comp/Transportation coverage’s.

Work with hundreds of Farmers agents in CA and have good grasp on what does not fit Farmers Appetite

Scott Dahlgren
Director of Marketing
sdahlgren@gorst.com
www.gorst.com
Harry W. Gorst Co., Inc.
Compass Insurance Group of Agencies
9310 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
818-507-0900 ext. 112 818-507-1133 (fax)
Cell # 818-309-9405
#0395417 #0443957