DF quote for SM Carrier needed!

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
roy111
Insurance Journal Fan

DF quote for SM Carrier needed!

Post by roy111 »

I have a DF prospect In LA, the only catch is that they have bars on windows, and the current pricing is around $600. I already know in fact there are some SM Carrier decline it. Is there any other SM Carrier that can write it? Any suggestion or thoughts would be appreciate. Thanks!
roy111
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: DF quote for SM Carrier needed!

Post by roy111 »

Hi All! Still struggling with the same request. ANY suggestions or comments are welcome!
FFA
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by FFA »

$600.00??? Want advice - NEXT!
roy111
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by roy111 »

FFA..thanks for your comment anyway...it won't be called "Hard-to-Place Accounts" section if this is easy to deal with..hope you know what section you are looking at now... :wink:
CSP
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by CSP »

My carriers in California require quick release mechanisms inside each room without an exit to the exterior of the building. Photo's by the agent required. No exit, no quick release, no insurance. Or they can remove the bars.
monica reyes
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by monica reyes »

I have markets that will consider bars on the windows if there are quick release mechanisms to open from the inside.

Please let me know if you want to discuss more. 800-234-6977 ext.214 or email at monica.reyes@andersonmurison.com.
roy111
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by roy111 »

Hi Monica! thanks for your look up!

What is MP that you have for this DF policy? they are currently paying around $600; a little close or match premium will work. Also, I can ask them for the quick release control. Thanks!
LadyBroker
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by LadyBroker »

I don't understand-- you rail on one poster about Hard to place posts, then you ask Monica to give you a price that is close to the $600 you already have? There's not alot of room in a $600 premium, is there some other reason you are looking for other markets on this risk? Do you have the $600 quote, or does the client?
"It's a typical day, on the road to Utopia.."
roy111
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by roy111 »

Ladybroker: The insured already have a $600 policy with SM carrier already; she just wants to see if there are other SM or E & S carrier that can insured her as well because for some reason she don't like the carrier she have now.