Cedar Shingled Siding Buildings

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Santa Rosa Ins Broker
Insurance Journal Addict

Cedar Shingled Siding Buildings

Post by Santa Rosa Ins Broker »

I have been working a prospect, quoted a couple of years ago without succcess getting a quote from any BOP markets. The Risk is a 2 story commercial building that has Cedar Shingles Siding. The building is in excellent shape and on a well traveled 4 lane road in a protection class 5. Tenant is General Office and Real Estate Broker.

The current carrier is C N A on a BOP. Does anybody have any shingle sided buildings and where are they placed?

While this is not a large risk the client is a pretty connected business man and it would give me an opportunity to other commercial buildings he owns.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Cedar Shingled Siding Buildings

Post by michga11 »

Santa Rosa Ins Broker wrote:I have been working a prospect, quoted a couple of years ago without succcess getting a quote from any BOP markets. The Risk is a 2 story commercial building that has Cedar Shingles Siding. The building is in excellent shape and on a well traveled 4 lane road in a protection class 5. Tenant is General Office and Real Estate Broker.

The current carrier is C N A on a BOP. Does anybody have any shingle sided buildings and where are they placed?

While this is not a large risk the client is a pretty connected business man and it would give me an opportunity to other commercial buildings he owns.
so an LRO? have you tried allied, golden eagle or scottsdale?
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Cedar Shingled Siding Buildings

Post by volstrike3 »

CIG and Sequoia are pretty good for LRO's that are not cookie cutter.