looking for new high value homeowners programs

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
arobles714
Insurance Journal Fan

looking for new high value homeowners programs

Post by arobles714 »

I am looking for new markets for high value homes in california, I am aware of chartis, firemans fund, chubb, and ace

Thanks
SFOInsuranceLady
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: looking for new high value homeowners programs

Post by SFOInsuranceLady »

Try Civil Service Employees Insurance (CSE), Kemper, Encompass and Allied.
JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by JAM »

I hear Allied has great rates, Ive written a few with ACE and the price is great and they package is very nice. One of the features they have is each year you go without a claim your ded is reduced by 10%. also, they waive the ded for claims over 50k. If you package it with auto, umbrella, and valuable the price is the best for over 2 million dolars.
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
nancyg
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by nancyg »

We've been writing high value HO with Travelers... they'll take homes up to $5 mil (with the auto) and they're quite competitive. Sign up as a subproducer and you can write those through WIAA Insurance Services. Check us out at wiaainsurance.com.
Dave Skogstrom
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Dave Skogstrom »

Give us at Monarch E&S a try. We have access to Lloyd's, Lexington, Aspen Specialty and Scottsdale, all who specialize in high value homeowners risks. While it is true that we are primarily an excess & surplus lines market, our rates are extremely competetive and coverages very broad. Please contact Dave at 818.259.0100 x 241 or via e-mail at daves@monarchexcess.com for more details.