high value homes

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
mclureins
Insurance Journal Addict

high value homes

Post by mclureins »

Any good carriers out there for High value homes besides the following? Thanks for your help!!

Chubb
Travelers
Lexington
Firemans Fund
Ace / Chartis
wariline
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: high value homes

Post by wariline »

Allied has a new private client program, which I believe is targeting AIG/Chubb/Fireman's fund clients.
Companyman
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Companyman »

Allied does have a competitve product to offer for high value homes, but at this time it is limited to the California market. Not sure when they plan on moving into other markets.
debbie
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by debbie »

PURE HNW (High Net Worth), or Ironshore (through Hull & Co Brokers)
Dave Skogstrom
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Dave Skogstrom »

Monarch E&S has an excellent Lloyd's contract with very competetive rates as well as access to Aspen Specialty and Lexington. We specialize in high-value dwellings and can find a home for most risks. Please give us a try and see what the Royal Treatment is all about. Please contact Dave Skogstrom at daves@monarchexcess.com or Sherry Brodek at sherryb@monarchexess.com for top notch service.
mclureins
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by mclureins »

Dave Skogstrom wrote:Monarch E&S has an excellent Lloyd's contract with very competetive rates as well as access to Aspen Specialty and Lexington. We specialize in high-value dwellings and can find a home for most risks. Please give us a try and see what the Royal Treatment is all about. Please contact Dave Skogstrom at daves@monarchexcess.com or Sherry Brodek at sherryb@monarchexess.com for top notch service.

I just happen to have an appointment with Monarch and I love their service so I will gladly contact them right away. thanks for the tip!
Broderick
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Broderick »

It is very hard to buy a house with all sorts of luxuries in it. as the prices has hit the sky and only few of the society member belongs to the high class can afford it.
805roper
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by 805roper »

What State is the property located on? if in California, I recommed Commerce West on the Elite Program, and if you insure the vehicles as well you'll offer a 24% discount to the Property Premium and a 15% discount to the autos.