P And C Wholesaler/ga

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
fnaprime
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by fnaprime »

Looking for a good supportive Wholesaler to put our P and C Biz. We have been doing Life and health for years and just recently went full service. We have made a few contacts, but wanted to see if anyone here has any INFO on some independent agencies/wholesalers.
ewguva
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by ewguva »

The Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia endorses AGENTSECURE which is a commercial market access program. they work with ZURICH, CNA, HARTFORD, SAFECO, AIG, ONEBEACON, CHUBB and PROGRESSIVE.

More info at http://www.agentsecure.com

good luck :)
Michagent
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Michagent »

Superior Access - http://www.sais.com is good. Read the company just opened an office on the East Coast. The technology is very good.
pita3333
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by pita3333 »

Where are you located? As for Superior Access...suggest you search the forums here for previous postings on that subject.
Michael Trouillon
Greater Los Angeles area

Consultant/Trainer agency automation system

Industry since 82

Past: Compliance Mgr master pol pgm, Ops Mgr, Marketing Mgr, Account Mgr
fnaprime

Post by fnaprime »

I am in NJ, has anyone heard of market scout? what do you think of them?
navgod
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by navgod »

Haven't heard of a market guide. I'm a recruiter looking for a P&C person. Know of any who are looking?
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by INTLXS »

JIMCOR, DVUA and FTP are all good wholesale brokers in NJ. Try them.
fnaprime

Post by fnaprime »

Thanks for the INFO, but those companies are only for the hard to place cases. We are looking for a GA to place are main st cases.
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by INTLXS »

Oh... I assumed you were looking to place your "hard to place" accounts since your were in the "Hard-to-Place Accounts" Forum. For standard accounts... look for one carrier to "run with" such as Erie Ins. Group.... they appoint new agents and like to be the lead carrier in the agencies they appoint.
fnaprime

Post by fnaprime »

I checked them out, would of been a nice fit, but their not in NJ. Any others like them in NJ?
pdiroquois

Post by pdiroquois »

Check out the Iroquois Group (Iroquoisgroup.com). I manage NJ and can offer some standard markets where you deal directly with the carriers, not a middleman. Also, a much better commission split than just about anyone else on the street. Feel free to call me (609-585-0737) or email me (pdawson@iroquoisgroup.com). - Philip -