E & O for a Commercial block of Loans Broker

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Webfoot
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

E & O for a Commercial block of Loans Broker

Post by Webfoot »

I am having trouble finding E & O for a one-man business that plays "matchmaker" between financial institutions for
blocks of performing loans. He does not analyze or make any representations about the loans. The two institutions
negotiate directly and do their own due diligence and use their own attorneys and contracts to complete the transaction.
My client gets a small fee for helping the seller find a buyer. Initially he did some "non-performing loans" now all are "performing".

He had Westchester Fire for a couple of years and they got out. Last year we found Navigators ($10,500) and now they are getting out. Does anybody know of a company for Surplus Line Broker that can help.

Thanks!

Jay Schrader
Cascade Summit Insurance
West Linn, Or
BKCPCU
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: E & O for a Commercial block of Loans Broker

Post by BKCPCU »

Try Vicki Cota at Gumtree Wholesale in Springfield, MO, 855-706-1558
nbarnes
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by nbarnes »

I believe my company should be able to help. We have quite a few carriers that offer M&A consulting and any exclusions would not pertain to your client's services. If possible, could you send the application you already have along with a resume and the contract your client uses with his customers? We are a wholesaler in GA. www.csrisks.com You can email me at nbarnes@csrisks.com.

Look forwarding to helping!

Niccole
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by INTLXS »

I have a couple markets that will consider. Send me the application you already have. kennethkukral@intlxs.com We write in all states.

Ken Kukral, CIC
www.intlxs.com
www.xsprograms.com