Sporting Facility NV

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
snsc
Insurance Journal Fan

Sporting Facility NV

Post by snsc »

Hello all.
I am very new to this board but thanks for having me.
I am currently trying to obtain insurance for my new business.
We are a sporting facility. We do different kinds of sports, like hockey, basketball, soccer, lacrosse.
Everything is indoors. We have been open since January 1, 2014.
There have been zero claims made against the company since inception.
All participants are required to fill out waivers for any event.
Does anybody here have any ideas on where to go to get affordable insurance for a business like this?
Thanks in advance!
INTLXS
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Sporting Facility NV

Post by INTLXS »

We can help. E-mail me at kennethkukral@intlxs.com I will refer you to an agent who works with us (we are a wholesale broker)

Kenneth Kukral, CIC
www.intlxs.com
yoyowordup
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Sporting Facility NV

Post by yoyowordup »

What is your definition of affordable? How many participants do you have? What are your gross sales? Have you had an attorney review your waiver form? How thoroughly do you monitor the waiver signature form? Are you absolutely certain there is no one participating without a signed waiver on file? Are there any volunteers/coaches/assistants that enter your premises without a signed waiver?

I have a similar batting cage, baseball softball training facility in Arizona and all of the above items have come up. I am licensed in NV and may be able to help you. I represent many different retail and wholesale insurance outlets and will be able to provide you with a variety of options. Private message me with your contact info if you want to talk.

Thanks!