distributor of medical supplies in Ca. GL

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
NatashaGray
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: distributor of medical supplies in Ca. GL

Post by NatashaGray »

I have markets that will entertain this risk for general and product liability.
Importing and private labeling is acceptable, some carriers don't like repair and/or service but most will include coverage for that as well.
I have no problem with no prior coverage or new ventures. There is a supplemental application I can send you but Acord submission is acceptable pending additional info.
Premiums start at $1500+taxes/fees for misc low risk products but can go all the way up to $20K MP for invasive medical products (i.e. spinal implants).
Email me for an application natasha@veracityins.com or call direct 801-216-8254
Natasha Gray, Specialty Broker @ Veracity
Direct Line: 801-216-8254 | natasha@veracityins.com
Sevak
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Sevak »

Try The Hartford insurance, they have class code for medical supply distributors.
Shagster121261

Post by Shagster121261 »

2 best options:
1) Philadelphia Insurance
2) VGM is an East based program that also writes Ca. risks.

I have used both with several clients and have found no other real competition.

Shagster
akuhbier
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by akuhbier »

HOMEDINS.com

HOMED insurance program also writes medical suppliers and or distributors. They are admitted and write nationally.
They have been doing this much longer than Philly and offer better coverage then VG>
NatashaGray

Post by NatashaGray »

Question for akuhbier
Do you work with wholesale and retail agents? Can you send appetite guide to me please?
Natasha Gray, Specialty Broker @ Veracity
Direct Line: 801-216-8254 | natasha@veracityins.com
Shagster121261

Post by Shagster121261 »

"HOMED insurance program also writes medical suppliers and or distributors. They are admitted and write nationally.
They have been doing this much longer than Philly and offer better coverage then VG>"

This may be true now Akuhbier, but when I worked for the Preferred provider for the CAMPS association,our marketing found the Homed program did not stack up dollar for dollar against either of the other two mentioned programs and was replaced, of course that was a few years ago and perhaps times have changed so I would recommend to Trotter to shop them all and compare for yourself! Especially since you didn't happen to mention anything about pricing structures....? Being around longer doesn't necessarily make them better, and better coverage is certainly always desired but again, one must also consider the cost and differentiation in that 'better coverage'...
Shagster