NY Construction

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
Gidget
Insurance Journal Fan

NY Construction

Post by Gidget »

Seeking wholesalers with 'nice' hard working underwriters with competitive markets for NYC GC's, Project Specific Policies, Owners Interest/Practice Only, RE Portfolios, etc. Only a few markets but several wholesalers. We want
to work with wholesalers who have a grasp on the marketplace, know their coverage, know and have solid relationships with their carriers as opposed to those that are so arrogant they get upset when legitimate exposures change because of budgets, they at asked a question or to quote utilizing two strategies...underwriters in this marketplace impose penalties on the agent and client by increasing rates if the exposures change, pull quotes if an alternate deductible is requested or a question is asked - ludicrous. Who can put an end to this? Send me contact info with contact information and markets represented please. If you have a favorite wholesaler - send me the info and sing their praises if they deserve the business! Can anyone out there relate?
Alan D
Insurance Journal Fan

NY Construction

Post by Alan D »

Gidget :

XS Brokers may be able to provide solutions to your E&S frustrations, both in NYC and elsewhere. Feel free to contact me to discuss opportunities and to learn more about you and your Agency.

Cheers

Alan Dudkiewicz, CIC
XS Brokers
mobile : # 484.885.0788
adudkiewicz@xsbrokers.com
www.xsbrokers.com