Commercial Leads

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Chadini
Insurance Journal Fan

Commercial Leads

Post by Chadini »

Anybody worked with NMSData? I am in California and looking for a company to provide me with X-Dates and maybe assist in setting up meetings. I am working with a limited budget and need help getting my foot in the door.
new2independent
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Commercial Leads

Post by new2independent »

Are you new to the insurance business or just trying to build your book? What type of business are you looking to prospect?
JustinReed
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by JustinReed »

If you are looking for leads (not just x-dates, but pre-qualified leads) and/or face to face appointments then we can help you. NMSdata has been around a long time. It used to be called National Marketing. At GMR we can offer you higher quality leads and appointments for a lower cost, and we do all the work ourselves. We NEVER outsource the work. We also offer afforbable payment plans to fit your budget. Give me a call if you have a few minutes to talk.

thanks
Justin Reed
justin@gmrplace.com
Guaranteed Marketing Resource
1439 W. Chapman Ave. Ste#77 | Orange, CA 92868
Tel: 714 .735.8502 | Fax: 714.735.8957
charlie@beacon
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by charlie@beacon »

Hi

We set up face to face appointments for our clients based on the criteria they provide( SIC Code, Premium range Geographic location).

We charge on a per appointment basis not hourly.

Let me know if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks

Charlie Tan
Beacon Marketing Inc.
1101 W. Struck Ave | Orange, CA 92867
 Tel: 714.628.1760 x208 | 866.580.4264 |  Fax: 714.333.4660
Email: charlie@beaconmarketing.net | http://www.beaconmarketing.net
jimmyr1978
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by jimmyr1978 »

Our firm has worked with both Beacon and NMS Data. We have had much better luck wiht Beacon (my only experience is with Beacon).

I started a program with Beacon last July, and my ROI is already over 1,000% - just in year one. Well worth the investment.
Chadini
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Chadini »

Yes and No... I have been in prop/casualty for about 7 years in personal lines. Been writing small business commercial lines for about 2 years. I am not a full blown producer. I spend a good portion of time on the agency management side but want to increase my production.
new2independent
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by new2independent »

Thanks for giving me some info. Since you have been involved in the agency side for 7 years, I am assuming you are quite busy and cannot find time to prospect. I would try looking for someone in college or an intern or just anyone who can sound professional and on the cheap.

I am an experienced producer but new to the independent side and I do my own cold calling and appointment setting. With cold calling you have to sound likeable and have some very basic information. I would save the money on a telemarketing firm and try to squeeze time into your own day or see if you can get someone to make the call on the cheap.
paulneilson
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by paulneilson »

Did you find what you were looking for?